To make a CTP claim, you will need to comply with the legal claim notification requirements and complete an Approved Injury Claim form, including a Prescribed Authority, provided by Allianz. The Injury Claim Form will require specific crash information and is designed to assist Allianz in making an early decision on your access to treatment.
Where Allianz obtains information using the Prescribed Authority, a copy of that information will be provided to you. Once you have returned the completed Injury Claim Form and Prescribed Authority to Allianz, a claims consultant will contact you to discuss your claim.
MAC is committed to supporting early access to reasonable and necessary treatment to optimize your recovery from your injury, and providing a properly completed Approved Injury Claim Form and Prescribed Authority will assist MAC to achieve this goal.
How to make a claim for accidents up to 30 June 2016:
Step 1: Complete the Injury Claim Form including the Prescribed Authority using any of the following methods:
- Print an Injury Claim Form
- Complete the Injury Claim Form online
- Call Allianz SA CTP on 1300 618 389; or visit Allianz at 89 Pirie Street Adelaide 5000 to obtain an Approved Injury Claim Form
Step 2: Sign and lodge your claim
- Sign the completed Injury Claim Form including the Prescribed Authority
- Send the completed Injury Claim Form including the Prescribed Authortity back to Allianz by mail to Allianz Australia SA CTP, GPO Box 2198, Adelaide SA 5001; fax to 1300 405 050; or deliver to the Allianz CTP reception desk at 89 Pirie Street, Adelaide 5000
Step 3: A claims consultant will then contact you to discuss your claim
Making a Fatality Claim
Contact Allianz SA CTP on 1300 618 389, or visit them at 89 Pirie Street Adelaide 5000 to discuss the process to make a fatality claim. The Fatality Claim Form can also be downloaded here.
How to make a claim for accidents after 30 June 2016:
Four private insurers will be responsible for management of CTP claims arising from motor vehicle accidents from 1 July 2016. Those four insurers approved to provide Compulsory Third Party insurance in South Australia are:
- Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited and
For more information about making a claim with the above private insurers, please refer to the CTP Insurance Regulator’s website www.ctp.sa.gov.au.