The Motor Accident Commission (MAC) is South Australia's leader in road safety behaviour change and education, and is dedicated to the safety of all South Australian road users.
MAC is also responsible for the management of Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance claims for crashes that occurred prior to 30 June 2016.
A key advisory role is now available within MAC's CTP function which contributes to driving claims initiatives and the oversight of MAC's Claims Manager
Reporting to the Manager, CTP, responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the implementation of key claims management initiatives.
- Undertaking contractual formal audits.
- Identifying emerging scheme risks and issues, including making recommendations for risk mitigation strategies.
- Preparing reports, such as audit outcomes.
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and interpreting business controls, processes, procedures or systems.
- Experience in interpreting insurance claims data.
- Excellent problem solving skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a small team environment, including developing working relationships with stakeholders.
A detailed job and person specification can be downloaded here or requested via email.
Applications must address and demonstrate your experience, aptitudes and skills against the specification's Essential Minimum Requirements. Please forward your letter of application (no more than two pages), together with a current resume, to Jacqui Cole, HR Admin Officer at Jacqui.email@example.com.
Applications close Friday, 22 September 2017.
MAC comprises a diverse mix of people forming a cohesive work environment that embraces new ideas and strategic thinking.
Staff are given the opportunity to continually develop their skills and knowledge to help MAC realise its vision and mission.
MAC is an equal opportunity employer and seeks highly motivated and result-oriented people who display the characteristics of our core values.
Focused: We strive to achieve planned outcomes in all our activities by an approach to work that is:
- Ethical – being honest and fair
- Diligent – being hardworking and attentive
- Efficient – being professional and well organised
- Innovative – being forward thinking and creative
- Accountable: We are responsible for our actions and delivering on our promises
Teamwork: We make teamwork work by recognising individual talents and being considerate of fellow staff members and partners.
Pride: We take pride in our contribution to MAC for the benefit of South Australian road users.